Your Local Real Estate Expert
Providing Comprehensive Real Estate Services to Home Buyers and Sellers
About Richard Capoccioni
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Lake County real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Lake County areas, please contact me.
- Highly Respected Professional With Over 35 Years Experience in Sales & Management
- Recognized Locally & Nationally as a Top Manager, Producer & Trainer
- Consistent Recipient of Numerous Top Producer Awards
- Expert on the Lake County and North Shore areas
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) & Certified Residential Broker (CRB)
- Loyal Clientele, Including Numerous Investors
- Develops Long Term Relationships by Skillfully Matching Properties to Clients
- Consistent Producer Regardless of Market Conditions......Problem-Free Transactions
- CLICK HERE to search the Multiple Listing Service and
- Include "To Richard" in the message request box .. <Area Links>
- In the Top 20 Performers for Re/Max Northern Illionis for 5 years. Lifetime Achievement Award. Hall of Fame.
- Director of Gurnee Rotary Club, Past Legislative Chairperson for Lake County Association of Realtors
- Past Chairperson, Special Events Director for Illinois State Association of Realtors, Past President IL CRB Association
- RE/MAX Platinum Club Award Winner.
- Formed the New Construction Division for His Office.
So whether you're buying or selling, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you with all your real estate needs.
Whether you're looking for your first home, your dream home or an investment property, I'm committed to providing you with the highest quality buyer service. When making the type of investment that buying a home requires, you deserve to have all the latest market information and the very best advice, both of which I can provide you with. Read more.
The decision to sell a home is often dependent on many factors. Whatever your reasons are for selling, my proven effective marketing strategies will ensure that you get the highest possible price for your home. I guarantee to provide you with professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed every step of the way. Read more.